Because Memories Matter!
These examples show just a slice of the images we could create together. Family and lifestyle photos, engagement or wedding images...browse these galleries for ideas.
If you've received an email link to see your photos, click here to head to the client gallery page.
Curious about basic pricing? Check out the bookings page to see standard packages, or scroll down and click Contact Me to send a message about custom sessions.
Not sure I can remember many times I didn’t have a camera as an adult. It’s been a fantastic hobby at times, and a wonderful second career too. I’ve done some interesting things:
- I shot my first wedding with a borrowed Nikon camera; I had only used Canon up until then, and I had to learn (on the fly) where the controls were.
- I was the only photographer at my sister’s wedding.
- I did my first portrait session with my son, at home, with rented lights.
- I edited out a knee support tensor bandage on a bridesmaid for a full wedding shoot.
- I shot my first boudoir in a tiny bedroom, studio lights and all, with the client and their friend. I had to stand on chairs and dressers just to be able to shoot.
In the years I have been shooting, I have always enjoyed the process. There’s something that speaks to me when I get to use my camera. For many years it was landscape and animals; the last several years I have been much more immersed in the art of people photography. I especially enjoy the portraiture genres, such as boudoir and family photos. The excitement and joy that I get to witness when the client sees their photos and realizes how fantastic they look, or how strong and confident they are, is a privilege and honour. Images captured as a gift to yourself, for a private gift to a loved one, for the celebration of a lifetime achievement…these all matter to me and drive me to keep making them. After all, I do this
BECAUSE MEMORIES MATTER!!